Get Well Wishes For Cancer Patients
Many people are associated with someone whom has been suffering with cancer. With todays technological advancements, many have survived just as well. The following selection of get well wishes for cancer patients will help to encourage a quick recovery while letting the other person know that you are there.
Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
Cast your cares upon the Lord, He will sustain you He will never permit the righteous to be moved.
Courage does not always roar. Sometimes its the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.
Encourage yourself. Dont speak defeat over your life.
Forget your worries and focus on taking care of yourself now. You have always done so much for others. Now is the time to concentrate on getting you well.
Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
I admire the courage and strength you have shown as you have battled cancer. You are an inspiration to us all.
I am praying for the Lord to grant you peace, comfort, and wisdom.
I am praying for you every chance I get. I know that Gods will will be done, but I am praying for remission.
May the Lord look after you as His own.
Get Well Card Messages After Surgery
So someone you know has just had surgery and will be laid up for a while. How can you share your hopes for a fast and full recovery? The same principles above still apply . You might find more ways to apply their personality and their situation to a get well message after surgery.
Whats that person like? How will their personality affect their recovery?
- Is she a go-getter? Tell her you hope the doctors will be the patient ones you know shell kick butt in rehab.
- Is he someone who gets discouraged easily? Remind him that little steps in recovery make a big difference. Trust the process!
- How will this surgery change the future? Help them focus on the good things ahead.
- Driving to and from appointments
- Picking up the groceries
- Walking the dog
- Letting them stay with you, if you have fewer stairs or other complications at home
- Sending a heat-and-eat meal
Sample Letter To A Cancer Survivor
So if you have a friend, family member, or loved one that survived cancer, writing a letter or sending an email would be a nice way to keep in touch and wish them a speedy recovery. Get idea from the sample below:
I wanted to write to send my well wishes and love to you to brighten your day. And I hope that you’re well. I hope that you have a full and speedy recoveryand many years of happiness thereafter.
If there is something I can do to help you while you’re recovering, dont hesitate to let me know.
All the very best,
You May Like: Prognosis For Stage 3 Breast Cancer
Inspirational Get Well Wishes After Surgery
25. Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.
26. Tough times dont last, but tough people do.
27. I want to remind you how strong you are. Remember, were thinking about you and wishing for a fast recovery.
28. Recovery is hard workbut youre not alone. Not a day goes by that you arent thought of and wished well.
29. When you almost lose someone, it really makes you stop and think about what they mean to you. Like all your friends and family members, were so thankful you made it. I hope the outpouring of love you have received propels you to a quick and complete recuperation.
30. Your family, friends, and colleagues are thinking of you during this time of illness. We love you, and we want to see you get better soon so you can enjoy what you love doing most.
31. Hoping that each day brings you renewed strength and brighter moments. I wish you a fast recovery from surgery. Get better soon.
32. Sending good wishes to you to brighten your day. May you enjoy the best health possible today and for many years to come. We love you, and wish you well.
33. I wish I could grant you a healthy life forever. But life is not what we expect it to be. Dont worry as you will always have me by your side to accompany you going through this difficult time. I will always pray for your road to recovery to be smooth and short.
What To Write In A Get Well Card For Family & Friends
1. I want you to be happy and healthy again soon. Take care and feel better.
2. Feel better friend! Sending you all my love.
3. Sending you a note to let you know that you are in my thoughts as you recover.
4. Wishing you an easy recovery and continued good health afterward!
5. We miss you, and hope that you are feeling better soon.
6. I may not have a medical degree, but I do have friendships healing touch. Get well soon!
7. As soon as you are feeling up to it, our next coffee date is on me!
8. Get well soon so I can make fun of you again and not feel so bad.
9. Its not a hospital stay. Its a spa package that includes meals, regular health evaluations and jello cubes!
10. Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
Encouraging Words For Breast Cancer: When Someone Has To Undergo Breast Cancer Treatment
Martha, sweetheart, I love that youre keeping a straight face for the kids and me. I know that deep down, youre scared about the chemotherapy. Please dont be scared. I am putting my bet on you, and I am counting on hope to get me through. Just so you know, the kids and I are here for you through all of this.Lizzie dear, I wish I was there to hold your hand as you start your cancer treatment. I just want you to know that despite the grim situation at hand, you are still one of the lucky ones. Not many women get their chemotherapy in a country with a health system like ours. Stay strong. I love you.Dear Chloe, I am writing to let you know that my family and I are praying for you during this hard time. This is a test from God, just like the tests he gave Esther and Rebecca in the Bible. Those women made God and their people proud, and you will too. Stay strong, dear.As someone whos been through chemotherapy myself, I can attest to how draining, painful, and dreary it is. I also consider it to be one of the most revealing moments of my life. It bolstered my strength and helped me to prioritize things in my life. I dont want you to be scared of chemotherapy, Audrey. Youll make it out stronger than ever.
Stay Strong Messages For A Cancer Patient
Cancer patients may not feel strong, and may, in fact, feel the exact opposite. Even if thats true, its important to let them know how strong they truly are. You can also send a gift of a cozy blanket or slippers to provide some comfort as they continue their fight.
Read Also: Is Breast Cancer Curable At Stage 3
Encouraging Messages For A Friend With Breast Cancer
It can be difficult to know what to say when someones sick, even if he or she is a close friend. It helps people to know that they have a cheerleader in their corner. You can be that support system with encouraging messages like these.
1. I know you were worried about how youd look when you lost your hair during chemo. But honestly, you look just as beautiful as ever. Youre beautiful in a different way, but youre still you.
Cancer and its resulting treatments have a big physical impact on patients. This includes changing the way people look. They may lose their hair or lose a significant amount of weight because treatment makes them so nauseous. They may gain weight thanks to water retention from certain drugs or lose one or both breasts due to a mastectomy.
Your friend might not articulate worries about changing looks but its a very valid struggle that breast cancer patients go through. No matter what changes your friend undergoes, you can reassure her that she still looks amazing.
2. You do such a great job taking care of your kids even with everything else youre dealing with. I really admire your commitment to being an active and engaged mother.
Breast cancer is most commonly diagnosed in women over the age of 50. But it does happen to women in their 20s and 30s as well.
If your friend is in that age range, shes likely balancing her recovery with caring for her family. Let your friend know you see her efforts and you appreciate everything she does.
Card Messages To Write In A Cancer Get Well Card
Read Also: Most Treatable Breast Cancer
Religious Get Well Soon Messages For Cancer Patients
Oyewole Folarin loves writing greeting-card messages and helping others find the words they need for life’s special moments.
Finding the right words to comfort a cancer patient is difficult. For those who are religious, these messages of prayer and well-wishes can help.
Figuring out what to write in a card or what to say when someone has cancer is not easy to do. Cancer patients tend to enjoy positive messages and words of encouragement from their family, friends, colleagues, and co-workers. Your card or message should offer emotional support by letting the person know that they are not alone.
Let them know that they are always in your thoughts and prayers. Mention that you pray that God gives them peace, comfort, and health. Never run away from someone diagnosed with cancer you need to let them know how much you love them and care about their health during this difficult time.
You can pair the “get well soon” message examples listed below with some inspirational quotes and show how much you love and care about someone fighting cancer.
Messages For Breast Cancer Patients
Stay strong for yourself and stay strong for us. You are always in my prayers!
May God heals your body and soul. May your pain cease and strength increase, May your fears be released, May blessings, love, and joy surround you. Sending you prayers of life and hope.
Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still and rough or rigid but in the end, it is always beautiful. May God cure you with his kindness!
Its not easy to live life sometimes and face the world with a smile when youre feeling discouraged. There will be an end to this disease. Never give up hope!
Never let the hope fade away from your heart. You are braver than you think!
I admire the courage and strength you have shown as you have battled breast cancer. You are an inspiration to us all.
No matter what happens now, always remember that you are a survivor, not a victim. Praying to God for your fast cure!
May God give you the strength and courage to continue your valiant fight until you are well again.
HOPE is the bridge that connects CANCER and RECOVERY. Dont give up your courage to fight cancer, wish you will be a great survivor of breast cancer.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. Keep praying to God he will cure you with his healing hand.
Winning over cancer is all about embracing one of the most innocent virtues of mankind TRUST. Trust your doctors, trust your treatment, trust your family and most importantly, trust your prayers.
Read: Never Give Up Messages
You May Like: Breast Cancer Medications After Surgery
Messages To Help Cancer Patients Smile Through Their Fight
When someone is diagnosed with cancer, its easy to feel like the world has stopped. But life does go on, even during your hardest struggles. Humor can soften the blow of a cancer diagnosis and provide some sense of respite.
Worried about causing offense? You can bring in some humor without cracking jokes. There are plenty of things that explore the challenge of a cancer diagnosis through the lens of humor. Have a movie night with comedic dramas like 50/50 and Other People. Or listen to Tig Notaros iconic standup comedy album Live. It was recorded four days after her diagnosis of stage 2 cancer. It is raw, real, and laugh-out-loud funny. Taking time to watch or listen to these silly dramatizations may help you find the humor in your life situation.
Its okay to be funny even when youre sad and scared. Sometimes thats the best time to be funny. Levity and normalcy are two of the best gifts you can give to cancer patients.
What Caregivers Can Do
- Keep a working thermometer within easy reach and make sure the patient and his or her caregivers know how to use it.
- Watch for shaking chills, and check the patients temperature after the shaking stops.
- Check the patients temperature using a thermometer in the patients mouth or under the armpit.
- Encourage visitors who have diarrhea, fever, cough, or the flu to visit the patient only by phone until they are well.
- Offer extra fluids.
- Help the patient take medicines on schedule.
- Keep the cancer care team’s contact information with you at all times. Make sure you know when to call, and what number to call during and after regular office hours.
- If you have to take the patient to the emergency room or urgent care, let the team taking care of the patient know that he or she is a cancer patient who recently received cancer treatment.
You May Like: Bob Red Mill Baking Soda Cancer
Religious Get Well Wishes For Cancer Patients
Below, you will find some get well soon prayers and comforting words. Use these to get some inspiration on what to say to a sick person.
- May God shower His mercy upon you today, remove all the pains, and fully heal you.
- I pray that God grant you the courage and strength to overcome this illness.
- I pray for a divine healing, and may the treatment be bearable.
- God, you are the most merciful. We pray that your benevolence touches our brothers body and makes him respond positively to all the stages of the treatment so that he may regain his good health again. Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers.
- May God take away this illness and cure your breast cancer!
- With Gods presence here today, we pray for your quick recovery.
- May God hear and answer our prayers and grant you a miraculous healing.
- God, you are the one who brings the light out of the darkness and compels the darkness out of the light. We have the faith that you are able to do all things. We call upon you today to remove this pain and make the path to full recovery easy.
- May the Lord be your strength and shield as you battle cancer!
- May He grant you the courage and strength to complete your chemotherapy sessions!
If you are feeling discouraged, remember that you are not alone. We, and God, are here for you.
Heartwarming Get Well Wishes After Surgery
If you have a friend or loved one in need of a morale boost, these get well wishes after surgery should do the trick! After all, no one looks forward to going into surgery, no matter how minor the procedure. Unfortunately, sometimes its the only solution.
Ive had many friends undergo surgery, and the one thing they all had in common was that they were all terrified! I decided that the best thing to do was to always be there for them when they woke up.
I would write cute little get well cards and send plenty of flowers . If youre looking for some inspiration, check out some of my get well quotes!
You May Like: Estrogen Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer